Lancaster Insurance Proud to Sponsor Popular Classic Car Competition - PRWeb
(PRWEB UK) 20 April 2013
Once again, the most prestigious classic car competition in the UK has opened for entries and Lancaster Insurance is pleased to be a part of it for the 4th year. This competition is also in association with some of the largest classic titles and websites in the country; Practical Classics, Classic Cars Magazine, Classic Car Weekly and http://www.classiccarsforsale.co.uk .
Since the Classic Car of The Year began in 2009, it has seen applications increase year on year, as more and more classic enthusiasts are keen to get involved and suggest that they have the best classic in the UK.
So what is the ‘Classic Car of The Year 2013’ competition?
The most fantastic thing about this competition is that it isn’t all about having the finest example of a rare classic, concourse standard and all original parts. Classic Car of The Year is about championing the humble weekend classic hobbyist alongside the expert restorer. There are so many incredible classic and vintage cars across the nation. Each vehicle has a unique and incredible story to tell, from the modest 1950s Morris Minor to an all American 1960s Mustang Notchback, or perhaps a more racy 1930s Bugatti T35B. Just by looking at CCOTY previous winners and finalists it is possible to see just how diverse the winning cars can be. The overall winner in 2012 owned a stunning Jaguar E-Type and last year’s winner (2013) was, although not as elegant, was a no less impressive Jowett.
Antique bclassic/b car for sale | bCar Insurance/b Austin
There is a sort of classic car that brings back memories of youth, and that's probably why classic restored cars for sale are so popular. We simply do not build them like they did, and nothing beats the elegance of style, and speed of classic restored cars. That's why so many people are collecting these beauties. If you want to start your collection, so first you must find the right restored vintage cars sale.
Where can you find classic cars for sale restored? Here are some sites to begin your search.
1. Online. Many collectors buy old cars and sell their treasures online auction sites online like eBay or Craigslist. If you buy classic restored cars for sale online, buy from a trusted site, which offers guarantees and refund the purchase price, if you are not satisfied with the quality of the car.
2. Used cars. Some have usedmany cars> specialize in vintage cars, and there may be one or two in your area that are specialists, too. Look for "restored classic car" in the yellow pages.
3. Car club. If there is a car club in your area that specializes in brand and model you want to gather, to join. You can learn more about your favorite car, but you can find the members who sell their cars, and you may be able to get a deal. Often, these clubs haveconnections across the country, and offer newsletters and announcements that have been restored classic cars for sale.
4. Auction cars. Many car auctions specialize in classic cars, and if you get their catalog, you can choose the models you want, and also the offer by phone, so you do not even attend the auction in person .
5. Motor Show. Attend a car show classics like "Hot August Nights" in Reno, Nevada. You will find thousands car lovers at the show, you get to see thousands of...